Click on the link below to sign up to participate in the Homecoming Banner Competition, when you sign up we'll send you the banner supplies to compete!(1 sheet, paint brushes, and some paints) All banners will also be taken to the homecoming game to be displayed, please make sure you read all the rules and regulations below: https://latoyamc.wufoo.com/forms/m1uy22bx0gqhw69/
Banner Contest Rules and regulations!
All banners must be completed and hung by November 28, 2016 to be considered for the Homecoming competition. Banner judging will be conducted on throughout the week and the winner will be announced during the homecoming game. The group that produces the winning banner will receive a pizza party provided by the Office of Student Life.
Banner Contest Guidelines
1. Groups interested in creating a banner and entering it in the competition must register with the Office of Student Life.
2. Banner should promote the Homecoming theme: A Very Golden Homecoming and overall school spirit.
3. The Office of Student Life will provide sheets and paint to each group that registers to participate. Additional items needed must be supplied by the group. GLITTER is not allowed.
4. All banners must be 2 dimensional. 3 dimensional banners will not be accepted! Banners with wet glue, wet surfaces, pieces that may fall off will NOT BE ALLOWED
5. Banner should be CLEARLY MARKED with your team NAME on the back
6. Banners should be in a finished condition (paint/glue dry, etc.) before and after displaying. Banners will be judged on the following criteria:
1. Theme Originality/Creativity (demonstrates a unique incorporation of homecoming design & theme)
2. Overall Neatness
3. Artistic Quality
7. Banners must be taken down no later than 12 p.m. on Monday, December 5th